Friday, April 7, 2017

JAM topic - PERSONAL INTRODUCTION

jam FUNDAMENTAL TOPIC

PERSONAL INTRODUCTION


Dear students, It is the most simple topic to describe yourself in one aspect and 
very difficult in hiding your communication and interactive skills and weakness. 
When you are trying to describe about yourself try to make SWOT Analysis by you and with the guidance  of your friends, family members and faculty. In SWOT Analysis S stands for Strength, W stands for Weakness, O stands for Opportunities and T stands for Threats. To get some more better feed back prepare a Mock JAM Video just like Video Resume. If you do one of them other may be very easy. While preparing this don’t go into conflict circles. Express only optimistic and broad minded views. Avoid pessimistic, narrow minded and foolish views. Optimistic quality tells about your positive attitude, confidence level, pro-activeness, willingness to learn and situation reactiveness and adaptiveness.
Sample JAM
Well, good morning dear sir/madam,

Hi Friends, my name is Srinivas Adapa. I am 19.
I completed my B-tech in the diverse discipline of Electronics and Communication Engineering from Aditya College of engineering.

Our family is a simple and sweet family. My father is a Panchayat secretary and my mother is a homemaker. I have three siblings. My brothers are working in software firms where as my sister is working as a V.R.O which made me to aware of all types of work environment in government and private sectors.

My hobbies are playing cricket, badminton, listening to music, book reading.

From my childhood, I am a distinction student. I am very active in co-curricular and extra curricular activities.

As a fresher, I don't have any working experience in any company.

My strengths are good communication and inter active skills and i can adopt easily in any type of environment.
My skill set are working experience on windows and linux OS, Project awareness in MATLAB, IoT.

My short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company like yours which will give me an opportunity to enhance my skills and Knowledge.

My long term goal would be reaching the higher position in your company.

That's all about me sir .Thank you for giving such a wonderful opportunity. I shall feel oblige if you treat me as a part of your firm.





No comments:

Post a Comment